2016- Specialist at Diaogteamet.dk, Copenhagen, Denmark
2015- Mette Forum Position: Graphic designer, Concept development and specialist in one-to-one communication
2010-2014 Wunderman Agency specializing in automated one-to-one communication Position: Senior Art Director
2006-2010 Hjaltelin Stahl Direct marketing and Communication agency Rainmaker – part of the Hjaltelin, Stahl Group Position: Art Director
2004-2006 Established communication agency Brand New Day Position: Owner, Art Director
2002-2004 Grey Direct Position: Art Director
1999-2002 Generator – Tribal/DDB Communication and Direct Marketing advertising agency Position: Art Director/ Creative Director
1996-1999 Bonnier Publications Position: Art Director/Creative Director
- I have worked with graphic design, marketing and advertising for over 20 years.
- Art Director specializing in response generating advertising such as direct mail and one-to-one communication
- Graduated from Tasmania Art School with a BFA in graphic design. I lived, studied and worked in Australia for eight years.
- I use Adobe Creative Suite.
- I am married to Dirk Bührmann who is a professional Photographer from Hamburg, Germany. I have a son, Oskar, who is 17 years old.
- I am Chairman of the Women’s Adventurer’s Club, Denmark.
- Co-author of the books: “Langt ude i verden”, “Kvinder på eventyr” and “Turen går ad helvede til”